Preparation: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Ingredients for 15 portions
- 2 Story Inored apples
- 1 ½ small containers of sweetened yogurt
- 1 small container of rapeseed oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 small container of natural unsweetened yogurt
- 3 ½ small containers of flour
- ¾ of sachet of baking powder
Beat the sugar, oil and unsweetened natural yoghurt until frothy. Add the yolks one at a time, beating continuously. Sift the flour and add the baking powder, then beat the egg whites until stiff. Add the flour with the baking powder and beaten egg whites to the egg yolk mixture. Pour the mixture into a mould and arrange the apple wedges on top. Bake the cupcake at 160 degrees Celsius for about 50 minutes. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve with a smile.
Depending on tastes and the season, you can add walnuts, almonds, chocolate flakes or cinnamon to the cupcake. Enjoy!